Don’t miss out on the 35th annual San Francisco Beer Fest!
Once a year, San Francisco hosts its oldest beer festival on the west coast, the San Francisco International Beer Festival. The festival is sponsored by companies like Guinness Bevmo, Match and Cole Hardware. The festival was created to donate funds to the Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School, they cover nearly 90% of the costs for the school.
This year on April 21st the festival is being held again. The festival will feature over 100 different beers, general admission includes:
Entrance to the festival starting at 7 pm
- Unlimited beer samplings in a 4-ounce souvenir mug
- Unlimited food samplings from some of SF’s best restaurants
- Local music, trivia, games, event swag, and more!
While the VIP Brewmaster includes:
- All General Admission benefits, plus:
- 90-minute exclusive tasting prior to the event (5:30pm-7pm)
- All-night access to the Brewmaster Lounge
- Mingle with brewers, distributors, and fellow connoisseurs
- Dedicated bathrooms
Don’t miss out on the oldest beer festival in San Francisco, tickets are available at https://www.sfbeerfest.com/tickets/